At Oakwood Endodontics, we not only believe in a healthy smile, but also an overall healthy lifestyle. We hope you will find these links helpful in your quest to learn more about health and wellness.
- American Association of Endodontists – The word “endodontic” comes from Greek, like many medical terms. “Endo” means inside, and “odont” means tooth. Endodontists are the dental specialists who perform root canals. To learn more about endodontics through visual and written aides, visit the AAE’s Web site at www.aae.org
- American Dental Association – This site is for patients, consumers, and reporters. Explore oral health topics, ADA Seal products, tips for teachers, children’s games, and news resources.
- American Heart Association – Find information on many health issues, including smoking cessation.
- Nutrition.gov – Smart nutrition, weight management, dietary supplements, and more information to help you eat right and stay healthy.
- Healthierus.gov – Be more physically active! Learn how to improve your physical activity at this interesting and educational site.