We offer the following endodontic services:
- Root Canals-A Safe Solution- If your family dentist has referred you for endodontic treatment, you’re probably concerned about what is involved in the procedure. You can rest assured that it’s a safe and wise investment. It eliminates not only the pain you may be experiencing, but the cause of the pain as well. By treating the cause of pain, while retaining the natural tooth, you’re choosing the most conservative treatment that will help you maintain your overall dental health for years to come. Furthermore, over 14 million root canal procedures are performed per year, with the success and safety of treatment well documented.
- Retreatment of a Previous Root Canal
- Apical Surgery or Apicoectomy
- Post Build-ups
- Anesthesia and Oral Sedation
- Technology—We’re convinced that today’s advanced technology provides us with many ways to keep you even more comfortable, while also allowing us to work more effectively during your treatment. Technology also helps us run our office smoothly and efficiently, so that we can concentrate our efforts on spending time with you, meeting your needs. Here are just a few examples of the kinds of technology we’ve invested in.
- Digital X-Rays: A means of visualizing and displaying on a computer screen what’s going on beneath the surface of your teeth and gums. Plus, you’re exposed to only a fraction of the radiation.
- Stereoscopic Microscopes: for microscopic surgery and calcified root canals and to help visualize vertical fractures extending into the canals.
- Computerized Apex Locater: A non-invasive, computerized electrode that accurately measures the length of your tooth. This allows us to take fewer X-rays during your treatment.